Get a FREE audit today!

Get a free audit from Zytech LED US and see how much money you could save by switching to LED technology.

Fill out the form below:
Name
Please type your full name.
E-mail
Invalid email address.
Direct telephone
Invalid Input
Captcha
Captcha
Invalid Input

LED Light Bulbs

Summary: LED light bulbs come with a number of benefits. To know them in details, do read this article below.

Would you like to keep the interior and exterior of your house lit with energy saving lights? Then switch over to LED light bulbs today. No other option could be better than this today. Such lights are designed to save consumption of maximum energy with 80% efficiency. Their role is to consume 80% of electrical energy and then convert it to total light energy. If you feel that the lights that you are using presently is adding to your electricity bills every month then it's high time you take care of it. Switch over to the light emitting diodes to cut your expenses today. Not only such bulbs will help in cutting your expenses but help you go green as well.

LED Light Bulbs, led bulbs, led light bulb, energy star led lightUsing LED light bulbs are in fact the future of a better and beautiful world. They not only work as great luminosity alternatives but helps in prevention of poisonous gases. Today if your browse through the websites, you will find that the present market speaks about the light emitting diodes mainly. The obvious reason behind is none other than its beneficial way to save the world. Now if you check the operational part of such lights or lamps, you will find that they have the capacity to work for almost 100,000 hours while other lights work very less. This calculation counts almost eleven years of continuous operation or may be twenty two years of about 50% operation. Study says that in comparison to the longest operational life of LED light bulbs, the average life of the incandescent bulbs is around 5000 hours. Now, if you want any kind of replacements for the incandescent lights, then nothing can be better than the light emitting diodes.

To be honest, there can never be any comparison between the rates of traditional incandescent bulbs and LED lights. In the incandescent lights, the actual cost is lower in comparison to the LED light bulbs. But, if you calculate the maintenance and labor expenses, the cost seems to be almost triple when compared to the light emitting diodes. This particular equation gives you the platform to decide the one that would suit your requirement the most. Make sure you do not get carried away with the traditional lights as their bulbs costs low. Always remember one thing that does not compromise on the quality when you are aiming to save the environment from the poisonous gas.

Do you know the key potency of the LED light bulbs?

It is none other than the reduced power consumption. If they are designed meticulously and properly, the circuit will almost approach 80% of efficiency. This means that the percentage of the electricity consumed will be directly converted to the light energy. You will find the remaining 20% will be lost into heat energy. Now, if you compare this equation with the incandescent lights, you will find that they will operate 80% energy that would be lost as heat and the remaining 20% will be converted to light.